Myprotein, the world’s leading sports and nutrition brand, renowned for its wide range of vitamin and protein supplements, healthy snacks, sports accessories and clothing has now launched a a healthy breakfast staple.
This ready to make breakfast, made using Soy Protein Isolate, each container contributes 26g of muscle-building protein to your family meal, serving up to eight dosas of about 35g each, with no sugar whatsoever.
Involving minimal prep, even a novice in the kitchen can whip up perfectly crisp delicious golden dosas within minutes by simply following the suggested instructions:
• Mix the contents of the pack with 320ml water and stir to a smooth batter
• Lightly grease a hot flat non-stick pan or tava with coconut oil
• Pour 75ml (about one-eighth) batter in the centre of the hot pan and spread it outward in circles to get a thin dosa of around 20cm in diameter
• Sprinkle a few drops of coconut oil all over the dosa and fry till golden brown
• Fold and remove, and it is ready to serve!